manduu Personal Trainers – Santa Monica, Miami Downtown
part time or full time
We are looking for certified self employed Personal Trainers (manduu personal coach) for our manduu “Your Lifestyleworkout” studio in Santa Monica CA and in Miami Downtown. manduu offers personalized, efficient and comprehensive high-tech workout sessions for body shaping and toning in record time as well as back support build up and much more. Fifteen minute training sessions once a week with innovative electrical muscle stimulation technology (EMS) are enough for manduu members to reach their goals. If you are a committed, competent and motivated individual with a great attitude and have the passion and desire to help people achieve their goals for the healthiest lifestyle possible? Then join us and discover the “new to the world” EMS technology and the manduu spirit of our team.
- Career advancement to become a club manager (manduu premium coach).
- Earning potential $ 45 K+ annually.
- Pay-period: monthly with annual performance bonus.
- Paid continuing education through our international campus “one life program” and workshops to stay up to date in the fitness industry.
- Working with the newest technology in the fitness such as gamification, tracking, etc.
Examples of day to day responsabilities
- Build a loyal client base and represent manduu values.
- Motivate and inspire manduu members to achieve desired results through setting realistic goals.
- Demonstrate the value of personal coaching through the creation of an outstanding personal workout experience for new and existing manduu members.
- Provide a hospitality environment and exceptional customer service to all manduu members.
- Motivate and inspire manduu members to get results through goal setting and frequent follow up.
- Perform basic maintenance and cleaning of shop facilities and equipment as needed.
- Follow and enforce safety regulations and other policies and procedures.
- Outdoor classes (smovey, brasil, etc.).
Examples of essential qualifications for manduu personal coaches:
- Understands principles of physical fitness.
- Possesses or willing to acquire sales skills.
- Understands and embraces exceptional customer service.
- Competence to self-promote and network.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Friendly, passionate and enthusiastic personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
Personal Training experience preferred but not required.
Education Level and Certifications
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certification required.
- Approved Personal Training Certification required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com or call +1 (310) 866 2361. All information will be kept strictly confidential according to EEO guidelines. Every candidate must have a legal right to work in the United States.